We are in the middle of the flu season and it is importing to know what you can do to avoid getting the flu. People with the flu often experience fever, chills, cough, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, muscle or body aches, headaches and/or fatigue, according to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Some, most commonly in children, may also experience vomiting and/or diarrhea. Here are some things you can do to avoid contracting it.
1) Stay at least three feet away from anyone who’s coughing or sneezing
2) Frequently wash your hands and wash your hands after touching any communal surface
3) Keep your hands away from your face — and far from your mouth and nose
4) Clean your work area least once a day
5) Avoid touching anyone with symptoms and encourage others to trash their own tissues
6) Do not share pillows or blankets with loved ones suffering from flu symptoms
7) Wash pillows and bedding frequently during flu season
8) Avoid sharing food with infected people
9) Get sufficient sleep for optimal immune system functioning
10) Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated
If you do catch the flu, in most cases, you should stay home. You will want to wrap up in a blanket, get as much rest as you can, drink plenty of fluids, and avoid contact with other people except to get medical care. Having a warm bath may relax your muscles and help you to breathe more easily. If, however, you have symptoms of flu and are in a high-risk group, or are very sick or worried about your illness, contact your health care provider (doctor, physician assistant, etc.).
Having everything you need to treat your symptoms within reach can offer some level of comfort. Stock up on water, cough drops, and tissues, while recovering from the flu. With the Whipple Box there is no need to spend money on expensive facial tissue to nurse a runny nose. The Whipple Box takes the embarrassment out of carrying around toilet paper when are sick at home with the flu. Simply place the roll of tissue inside the box and sit container next to your bed, coffee table, or wherever you need a tissue.
To learn more about Whipple Box go to http://buywhipplebox.com (or) to place an Amazon order go to https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LRWZGT0 There are three colors to choose from: Black, Tan, and White.